This website showcases several design features you may find intriguing. Take a look at the Website tab below to learn more. The About Me tab is a CV of sorts and if you’re curious about how I do some of this stuff then be sure to browse the Tools tab.
Engineered for speed. Techniques like CSS-sprites, asynchronous load and DOM events are intelligently used to improve page-load time and responsiveness.
One Page Design
As you may have noticed, menu buttons link to a section of the same page rather than a new page (so no waiting for a new page to load).
JQuery makes the scrolling animate smoothly. Best for small sites like this, One Page design can make clicking around a bit more fun.
This 960 grid layout fully adapts to the size of your browser, be it computer, tablet portrait, tablet landscape, or mobile. So you
always get a view that is easy to navigate and read without zooming or horizontal scrolling. Re-size the width of your browser to see how this works!
Typically with a One Page site you can’t bookmark a specific section (like the Portfolio for instance), but with this one you
can. Browser History works too, so you get that cool scrolling effect if you hit the back or forward buttons. Give it a try.
The Portfolio section utilizes intelligent filtering that hides, shows and re-orders items in a cool animated way.
Lightbox Image View
Click on any thumbnail in the Portfolio to bring up a larger view inside a lightbox. Using the lightbox controls, you can cycle through the set or even
play a slideshow. To close the lightbox at any time, just click the close icon or click anywhere outside the lightbox.
Last but not least, this site is build on the WordPress Content Management System. As the makers of WordPress like to say “it is both free and priceless
at the same time”. This server-side software is an amazing tool for both seasoned web designers and novice bloggers alike.
- Graphic Design, Page Layout - Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Microsoft Office
- 3D Sculpting, Texturing, Rigging - Cinema 4D, Silo, Poser Pro, Daz Studio, Vue Complete, Carrara Pro
- Web Design - Dreamweaver, EditPad, Flash, Fireworks
- Highly creative photo-realistic illustrator and graphic designer
- Web Designer : HTML, CSS, Flash, Actionscript, jQuery, PHP - Valid markup, and SEO
- Experienced 3d Illustrator/Modeler/Animator for Print, Multimedia & Web
- Expert Screenprint Separator for Spot Color and High Density
- Excelent communication and diplomacy skills with co-workers and clients
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooter: Mac and PC
Freelance – 7/04 - Present, Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design
Clients: ASCEOR(Oregon Civil Engineers), Toklat Riding Apparel, Specialty Heating & Cooling, Northwest Digital Image, Fast Bikes Inc.,
Sketchbook Inc.(Nike Pre-vis), DAZ3D.com(broker), Calspan-UB Research Center(DC), Brad’s Cottage Grove Chevy (StarOne Finance),
New Heights Physical Therapy, Pacific Painting and Renovation, Oregon PTA, MyProcess, Emerald City Comics, . . .
Pacific Print Works – 11/99 - 6/04, Graphic Designer, Asst. Art Director, Art Director
Clients: Nike, K-Swiss, Chaps Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Tommy Helfiger, Karl Kani, Avirex, Periscope, AOL, Microsoft, Champion, Brooks,
Starbucks, Total Impact(PBR), . . .
University of Oregon, Eugene
Visual Design Major - Graphic Design, Drawing, Painting, Programming(Pascal), 3D Rendering and Animation
Clackamas Community College, Oregon City
Art Major - Graphic Design, Art History, Still Life, Life Drawing, Painting
Here are some links to the tools I use for Web Design, Graphic Design and 3D.
- Envato Theme Forest - Enavato is a great online shop for PSD, HTML and WordPress
Templates and other web resources. The Worpdress theme I've developed for this website (though heavily modified) is based
on the high quality responsive HTML template "Spark" by JoNa.
- The jQuery plugin used to create the cool animated sorting in my Portfolio.
- EditPadPro - I still prefer a text editor for a lot of the web design coding I do. This is a great one!
Graphic Design and Page Layout
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Industry Standard Applications for Artists for good reason. Corel, Xara and some others make some great similar tools but these two are my favorites.
- Corel Painter -
- Nevercenter Silo - 3D Sculpting
- Silo is by far my favorite tool for creating 3D models and figures from scratch.
- Cinema 4D - Maxon